U.S.G.A Rules govern all play except as noted in local rules.
- Out of Bounds: Marked by white stakes to right of fairways #2, #3 and fence to rear of greens #3 and #5. #7 has out of bounds on both sides.
- Out of bounds on#6 is right of inside railroad track. Balls in ties or gravel receive free relief.
- Balls striking electric wires or poles on #3 and #12 must be replayed without penalty.
- White stakes left of #5 and #14 O.B. Drop ball 2 club lengths laterally from point ball crossed O.B. line. Penalty one stroke.
- White stakes along parking lot, around sheds, cart path behind #9 and #18 green and around clubhouse are O.B. Drop ball 2 club lengths laterally from point ball crossed O.B. line. Penalty one stroke.
- Keep all carts 20 feet away from greens and tees.
- Let faster players through~ slow play is defined as one open hole in front. If hunting for lost ball, wave other players through.
- Proper footwear and clothing must be worn at all times.